Apple is famous for their music players, i.e. the iPods. iPods are the best music players in the world. Unlike the other music players, you can input the music into the music player only through a software called iTunes. This is for making the player secure and to keep the quality of the songs. In order to sync the iPod with your computer you need to have the latest iTunes installed on your computer and you also need to update the software regularly. It is confusing to regularly check for updates especially when you are using Windows. If you want to update iTunes, try the following steps provided by the windows help, which will help you to do the job easily.
Steps To Follow
- Start your computer and open the iTunes software in it. This is very simple and you just need to double click on the icon of iTunes. After opening it, you are ready to use the program.
- Select the Help Menu from the tool bar located on the top left portion of the iTunes.
- Navigate through the menu, scroll down and click the button which says Check for Updates. Depending on your internet connection, this procedure might take some moments.
- Sometimes an option which reads Update Now appears on the screen. Click that option.
- If the software you have on your computer is the latest one, the Windows will inform you by displaying a message in a text box.
- Once the download of the updates is complete, install the updates
- After completing the installation procedure, restart the iTunes software to check whether everything is done perfectly.
- While you update iTunes, if you are experiencing any trouble, you can find the assistance from the Help Menu.
- You don’t need all the updates that are given for the software, so it is better to read the description carefully before you update the software.
- In order to get the original software, make sure that you download the updates directly from the iTunes.
Windows help provides good support for the any type of problems that the Windows users encounter. Hope you understand the procedure to download and install the updates for iTunes software. Follow the above instructions and update your iTunes easily.