Solitaire happens to be a highly addictive game. Would you not agree if I say so?
It is entertaining and extremely popular. But at times, it creeps into our work life and that is where it is of utmost importance that we draw a line, or else our productivity at work could be drastically affected. Read on to find out how.
The Windows Solitaire application is found to become compelling during the times when we should be working. In case you are using a business computer, the Solitaire application may prove to be troublesome in this regard. In order to increase the amount of productive time on a work computer-or your over computer-you may wish to simply delete Solitaire. You have to remove the Solitaire application from Windows in order to prevent access to a game on a computer which is used for work. Follow the instructions given below in order to delete solitaire from Windows with Windows Help.
- Commence these instructions by clicking the “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.”
- Following which, you have to double-click “Add or Remove Programs” in Windows XP or “Programs and Features” in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- It is then required that you click “Add/Remove Windows Components” in Windows XP or “Turn Windows Features on or off” in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Click “Accessories and Utilities” and then click “Details” in Windows XP. In case you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can skip this step.
- Finally, you have to remove the check from the “Games” box and click “OK.” Alternatively, if you need to just remove Solitaire, click “Details” after highlighting “Games” in Windows XP, or click the plus sign beside the “Games” in Windows Vista and Windows 7. You have to remove the check from the “Solitaire” box and click “OK.” Click “Next” in Windows XP to finalize your changes. The Solitaire application is removed from the computer.
With that, we conclude the instructions to delete solitaire from Windows with Windows Help. Feel free to contact the Windows help center if you need further technical support. Also visit the corresponding website if you feel that the information contained in this article does not suffice.
I hope this article has been of assistance to you. Thank you for reading.