It is now extremely easy to change your Windows 7 desktop which is also referred to all wallpapers. If you seek variety, you may choose to alternate photos and settings on your computer display as well. Very little effort is required to do so. Time and computer knowledge are also important pre-requisites that you should have prior to changing your Microsoft Windows desktop appearance. All you need to do is follow the instructions given below that have been devised by the Windows help team.
- Start off with these instructions by bringing up your Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop. You need to wait till all the software loads completely. You will know when this completes when all icons appear in your Windows task bar in the lower left hand corner.
- After which, you need to right-click on a blank space on your desktop, that is, where no icons are present. A properties menu will be displayed.
- From the menu that appears, choose Personalize. Make a note of the different categories of wallpapers which appear. Choose the one that appeals to you the most. You will find wallpapers displayed as tiny icons. Double-click in order to see a full size image.
- Proceed to click a folder like pictures if you want a picture or wallpaper from your own collection or the Internet. Windows 7 saves this background in your collection for future reference.
- It is then required that you check the box which says Change pictureand set the time frame for which you would like the wallpaper to be displayed. This step is, however, optional.
- Finally, select the picture position. You will have to experiment until you come across the one that fits your screen size the best. Choose what seems best for you. Do not make your choice on the basis of numbers and labels.
That concludes the instructions to be followed in order to change the Microsoft Windows 7 wallpaper with Windows help. Feel free to contact the Windows help center if you need further technical support. Also visit the corresponding website if the information in this article does not suffice.
I hope this article has been of assistance to you. Thank you for your time.