Are you searching for guidelines to change your keyboard input language in Windows XP? Tired of reading all the wrong articles? Well, if you’re looking for a way to change your input language, you need not look further, my friend! This article contains the Windows help team’s guidelines to help you alter your input language.
The Windows Help team guidelines
Follow the instructions given below:
- To start off with the procedure, click on the “Start” button at the bottom left side of your desktop. Click on “Settings” and then select “Control Panel”.
- When the “Control Panel” Window is displayed, the Windows help team insists that you click on the “Regional and Language Options” option. The “Regional and Language Options” Window will now come up.
- Select the “Languages” tab from this dialogue box. To advance to the subsequent step, the Windows help team recommends you click on the “Details” button under the “Text Services and Input Languages” section.
- The “Text Services and Input Languages” window is now displayed. The Windows help team asserts that you proceed to the following step by selecting the “Settings” tab. Now press the “Add” button located under the “Installed services” section.
- This will help you view the “Add Input Language” window on your screen. The Windows help team suggests selecting the language that you wish to add from the “Input Language” list box.
- The Windows help team advocates you verify if there are any multiple keyboard options available on your computer. Select the appropriate keyboard layout from the “”Keyboard layout/IME” check box.
- Finally, click on the “OK” button and your Windows help procedure is complete!
Hope the above guidelines helped you change the keyboard input language on you Windows XP system. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!