Looking at Microsoft Outlook, you realize no other email service has been as popular and consistent in providing an excellent and quality email experience. Microsoft Outlook, which is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, is an amazing application, very useful in helping you manage your personal information.
This email client or service provides applications and features for managing tasks such as a to-do list, a journal or a calendar. Outlook is predominantly used in professional office environment. It is even available in Microsoft’s Office Suite program package. The major problem here is, most of the time you are able to access your office emails only on your office computer. This becomes a terrible inconvenience. You cannot go on eternally without accessing your account, when you are somewhere other than your office. You would certainly have to find ways to counter this problem. Fortunately, Microsoft has come up with a solution to this.
The following instructions will help you install and use this application.
- If you have not downloaded the application, the first thing to do is download the Microsoft Online Services Sign In application, which is available on the internet. After the installation process is finished, you need to open the application.
- You will need to sign into the application by entering your username and password, given to you by your service administrator. You would have to contact a service administrator for assistance, in case you fail to remember, or if you are not entirely sure of what your username and password.
- After that, click the Home tab. Then you have to click the arrow located next to the E-mail and Calendaring link, which is followed by the Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access link
- Next, you need to launch your computer’s Internet browser and enter the URL address for your company’s Outlook Web Access page, in your browser’s address bar. Then again, if you are unsure, you can confirm it with your service administrator.
- Then click the Home tab at the My Company Portal website. After that, you have to click on Start Microsoft Outlook Web Access, and then you will be required to log into your account using your e-mail address and password. This will get you logged on to your Outlook account from your home computer.
For additional information on this topic or related topics, you can refer to the Outlook help desk, which can provide you Outlook related help. Outlook help desk articles, Outlook help or support articles can be found in the official Microsoft support website. Third party Outlook help desk and technical support websites can also provide you help.