Windows Vista is an operating system developed and released by the software giant Microsoft. Even though the company released the operating system as a replacement for their successful Windows XP operating system, Vista was full of errors and bugs so it failed miserably in its attempt to replace Windows XP. If you are having a Windows Vista operated computer, follow the simple instructions given below for fixing the errors occurring in your computer with the help of these Windows Vista support guidelines.
- Open the Internet Explorer web browser by double clicking on its desktop shortcut icon.
- Now navigate to the Windows help website and move on to the Windows Vista Help & How-to page for getting information on all basic issues found in the Vista operating system like creating and changing networks and system functions, navigating through different functions in the operating system etc.
- In the page, you will be able to view three main categories, namely Top Solutions, Using Windows Vista and Getting Started. Click on the relevant link for fixing the issue that concerns you.
- Now click on the option named Community and Forums found in the Windows help topics for conversing with fellow Vista users and Microsoft technicians for getting the solution for Vista problems.
- If you would like to avail customer service from Microsoft, click on the Contact Support option found in the Windows Vista help topics and then click on the Windows Vista tab found under the Microsoft support tab. Select the version of the Window Vista operating system installed in your computer and then choose the category and sub category in which the problem experienced by you falls in the following screen.
- Select what type of support you would like to have from Microsoft viz., email, online chat or phone support.
- Also, remember to provide your billing information so that the company may be able to charge you for the services rendered to you. Take care to use your credit card or debit card and enter all the information carefully and accurately.
You can also avail support for the Windows Vista operating system from other private firms if you are sure that you are not able to afford the services rendered by Microsoft. However, it is always best to get the services from Microsoft, as they will be having better solutions for you.Google+